Sunday, August 24, 2008

41 - Transfer- August 24th, 2008



Here they are - the two embryos that are hopefully hanging on tight in my uterus as I type!

Today went very smooth - we were so pleased with our embryo quality report -

1 - 8 cell - A+, no fragmentation (one of the two pictured above)
2 - 8 cell - A, less than 5% fragmentation
1 - 9 cell - A, less than 5% fragmentation
1 - 10 cell - A, less than 5% fragmentation (one of the two pictured above)
1 - 5 cell - B-C grade, not sure about the fragmentation

The doctor said that the 3 eggs that matured and fertilized a day later didn't look as good, but he said that based on the above numbers we could end up with between 2-3 to freeze...that would be a bonus. We are just so pleased we had good quality ones to transfer today.

So, now's the 48 hour bed rest stint...I still a little sleepy from the valium, so I will post more details about the transfer tomorrow.

2 comments:

A said...

Congrats on the ET!!! I just found your blog-- I cycled there in June, and we're waiting to do a FET there in Sept. I *heart* CCRM.

GL w/ the 2ww. And fingers crossed for some frosties, too.

g said...

congrats on the great transfer!!! cant wait for your beta!!

CCRM is awesome! i cant wait to cycle there in a month! YAH!